feature pic

..THE LONE RANGER . curious, curious."keemosaabee!" - action - adventure - july 2013 | pic facebook

Monday, January 9, 2012

Beyoncé - I Care (live) -

Was on my way to log out of everything, when decided to take a sneak peek at Youtube. A big mistake: lo and behold, new videos from subscriptions. I knew it then that I was going to kiss sayonara at my pillow.
Ended up browsing on with a tint of guilt, the most recent I found was this one: Beyoncé, doing live performance of I Care. Cool vocal, as always: her voice didn't change much from the recording. Which is amazing, cause lots of artists have unsteady voice when singing live.

The song's thick with solo electric guitar play, btw. I love the coordination between her singing and the sound system. The echo fits nicely to her timing. Cool show.


Beyoncé, performing I Care, live. Steady voice, as usual.


Aaand I'm off to sleep. The competition's wearing down on me, I guess. Lucky to have already passed that, pfew. Whatever will be, will be.

update - I cancel my sleep. How wonderful.
And where the heck does the date header for 'Green-Tea hangover' go in the home page?? It's GAWN uwargh. I got me-self a bug. Must be cause I messed around with the html code sniffles. Oh, well. At least I got that flash-cloud-labels thingy on. Missing a date header or two is not a problem *lies*.

Lesson of the day: getting to know Youtube API (yes, I love messing around with the embedded player eheh). Finally managed to get rid of the video info hanging around the top of the video. Yay.

And, it's already morning now. Last night rained so hard, but it stopped just a few minutes ago. Still dark here, but the sound of motorcycles of working people start to resonate here and there (eh, why the poetic languange?).

No comments:

Post a Comment